Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How two wrongs can make one right

I failed both yesterday and the day before yesterday, and I'm still calling it a success? Well, maybe not a success. Or even ok, but all-in-all things are moving forward. I got up at roughly 8:30 this morning and that's got to account for something, right :-) Many days the last few weeks/months I haven't been up until 11:00-12:00 some time, so compared to that it's great. According to my original plan I ought to "redo" a rule until I've succeeded, but since getting up in the morning and going to bed in the evening are so closely related I thought it would be better to let the failure of 22:00 remain until I've gotten my mornings sorted. Seeing as I'm still up and it's 22:30 it looks like I'll have to fight this battle a while longer :-P Getting up in a decent time in the mornings should get me tired enough to actually get to bed that early eventually though, so I hope it will work out automatically. Otherwise it's a rule I'll see again.

3 comments:

  1. Och jag som tycker att jag har dålig självdisciplin, det måste ligga i släkten. Men vi kan ju byta så kan du gå upp klockan sex åt mig varje dag så ska du se att du kan somna lite tidigare sen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har du inte förstått det ön hur lika vi är? =) (För att inte tala om hur dålig självdisciplin jag har ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo egentligen, jag vill bara inte erkänna det hela tiden ;D Och din självdisciplin lämnar en del övrigt att önska. Det gör antagligen min också, eftersom jag inte gör det jag ska.

    ReplyDelete