Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moving on with confidence

Unless I start some unnecessary project or something it seems like I'll be going to bed at the time I'm wishing for today, and I did get up at roughly the time I wanted this morning. So all in all it's been a good day. I'm starting to wonder whether I should continue on until I reach my goal of getting up at 6:30 or if I should add in something else in-between. Everything at once has the downside of being more difficult, but doing something else and then continue can prove hard as well. After all, getting a good nights sleep is a good basis for many other things. I should decide now though, because tomorrow when trying to get up it'll be highly unlikely that I'll choose to get up earlier than I need =) When thinking a bit more about it I think I'll try to get up at 8:00 tomorrow as well, and have vacuuming as my goal tomorrow. (I do vacuum every now and then, but needless to say it's not as often as I would like, or need for that matter as I'm allergic to dust. Due to the latter fact my end goal is to clean my apartment twice a week. I have yet to decide whether that's vacuuming once and mop the floors once or if it's vacuuming twice and mop the floors one of those times, but two in any case =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment